Thank you to the marvelous Echo – who herself is a very inspiring blogger – for nominating me for this award!
• Link back to the person who nominated you
• Post the award image to your page.
• Tell 7 facts about yourself.
• Nominate 15 bloggers and inform them that they’ve been nominated.
7 – very random – facts about me:
(If you can’t tell by the ones I chose; it’s getting hard to think of new ones!)
1. I have very long, thin piano fingers (a common MFS feature).
2. I am very introverted so when I’m in a social setting I need to be alone afterwards for a while – chronic pain makes this worse too because your body needs breaks.
3. I really like the 1920s – the fashion, the music, the dancing, the art – all of it!
4. I love cheerios for breakfast, I think I always will.
5. My personality apparently fits into the INFJ category – Jesus and Gandhi fit that category too though so either that test’s inaccurate or I’m a serious underachiever.
6. I’m highly indecisive under pressure.
7. I feel bad for killing bugs so if they’re in the house I try to catch them and set them free. But I also have an irrational fear of them so those two things usually clash.
Here are my 15 very inspiring blogger nominees:
Adventures in Chronic Illness
Bev vs Ageing
But You Don’t Look Sick
Chronic Pain Survivor
Do I Look Sick?
End The Hurts
Living Life as I See Fit
Melancholically Manic Mouse
Our Sunshine Angel
Overwhelmed by Joy
Pain, Pain, Go Away