Versatile Blogger Award rules:
• Thank the person who gave you this award and include a link to their blog.
• Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
• Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
• Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
• You can find more information and other winners here.
Thank you so much to the incredible Rachel at Do I Look Sick? – one of my very favorite blogs and bloggers – who nominated me for this award.
7 things about me:
1. I’m extremely fidgety, my hands are always moving.
2. I’m more fond of animals than I am of people generally.
3. I read the plots of movies and TV episodes before/while I watch them.
4. I couldn’t snap until I was 17 or 18, my fingers were too weak.
5. I almost always drink through straws. It’s a weird habit I picked up in 7th grade.
6. My right thumbnail turns blue/black whenever I’m cold.
7. I have a tattoo. It took me about 6 years to be sure enough that I wanted it. I generally like tattoos but I got this one specifically to cover a burn scar (long story, and people with tissue disorders tend to scar poorly).
My 15 nominees:
Allergic to life: My Battle
Bucket List Publications
Chronic Pain Journal
Donkey Whisperer Farm
Grief: One Woman’s Perspective
The Jiggly Bits
Love for Mutant Guts
On Eagles Wings
The Road Less Travelled
Urban Wall Art