Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
This has been sitting in my drafts folder for a few weeks. Thank you so much – again – to Tracy at Oh What a Pain for the nomination! Please check out her blog, you will be so glad that you did.
Recipients need to thank the giver.
Post 7 things about yourself.
Pass the award onto 7 other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they’ve been nominated.
Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
7 Things About Me
1. A good 70% of my drawings never get finished. Most of the time this is because I get to the hair and quit. I don’t have the patience or the skill that it takes to make the hair look as good as the rest of the drawing. I know that I’ll never get better unless I start practicing but so far that’s not enough to make me do it.
2. I love reading Wikipedia articles. I don’t remember half of the information that I take in but having access to so much is awesome. I particularly like the articles on history related subjects.
3. I’ve been compulsively watching Whose Line is it Anyway? episodes on Youtube. Nothing makes me laugh as hard and I’m amazed at the talent of the show’s improv comedians.
4. I love, love Pearl Jam and Nirvana. I feel such a deep connection to their music and the artistry involved – I feel like it’s me in a way that’s impossible to even explain. I’m also a big fan of the Beatles and, I love drawing themes related to their songs on my walls because the imagination involved is limitless.
5. I’m a huge daydreamer. I spend a great deal of time lost in my head.
6. I love Jack and Sally (The Nightmare Before Christmas), and any other movie/character that Tim Burton touches – he’s a genius when it comes to imagination and creativity.
7. When I find a song that I really love and connect to I can listen to it on repeat hundreds of times without getting tired of it.
My nominations for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award:
The following women have had an enormously positive impact on my life through their blogs and writing. I’m very grateful to be able to pass this award onto them because each of them so deserves to be recognized.
4. Labor Pain