Okay, now you guys are just making me blush. I’d like to give a big, sincere “thank you” to Benjamin over at Expressions of my life-An evolution of art for nominating me for this award. I am deeply flattered that a blogger such as he would include me on his list of nominees. I’m a big fan of his writing/blog and his art and have greatly appreciated his continued kindness and support. Do yourself a plus and go check out his blog.
“The Rules” are:
If you are one of the nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award you must do the following:
– Thank the person who nominated you and link to them in your post.
– Share seven unknown things about yourself.
– Nominate other bloggers and blogs that you like or admire – 15 or so if possible.
– Contact the bloggers you nominate to let them know and to link them back to your post.
Seven things about me:
1. I dream of owning an old restored VW camper van.
2. I have 257 Beatles songs on my Ipod.
3. I love crows and find them highly amusing. They’re so smart.
4. I’d like to learn how to play the guitar but haven’t ever actually committed to doing so. My brother however is absolutely amazing (understatement) at it.
5. I have to sleep with a fan on to block out noise.
6. My cat purring on my head helps me fall asleep.
7. I often watch movies on my tiny portable dvd player even though I’m right next to my big flat screen t.v (which my grandma so generously left to me after she passed away <3).
My nominees (in alphabetical order):
1. About A Girl
2. But You Don’t Look Sick
3. Chronic Pain Survivor
4. Do I Look Sick?
5. Mars Of The Positive Toxicity
6. Melancholically Manic Mouse
7. Musings of a Dysautonomiac
8. Oh What A Pain
9. Overwhelmed By Joy
10. Poet Kaylynté
11. Power of Positive Thoughts
12. Tall Like The Sunflowers
13. Trying to Escape the Darkness
14. Vic’s Final Journey
I just want to mention that many of my nominees either suffer from chronic pain or a chronic illness or care for a loved one who does and that there is absolutely no pressure to forward this award on. I know that it takes quite a bit of time to think of answers to the questions, find 15 bloggers to nominate and then notify each blogger individually. I, myself, have been working on this over several days, putting it down and then coming back to it when I feel more able to. It’s enough that someone may click the link to your blog from here and be as inspired by what they read as I am.