Beautiful Blogger Award
Thank you so much to Tracy at Oh What a Pain for the nomination! I’ve been extremely privileged to have access to her amazing and insightful blog. Blogs like hers somehow allow me to better understand myself and my own pain – they teach me, inspire me and pull me up when I am falling.
The Rules for The Beautiful Blogger Award:
Write a little something about the Beautiful Blogger who nominated you with the award. See above. And don’t forget to go and check theirs out too.
Share 7 things about yourself:
1. I’ve been in love with piano music for as long as I can remember. Living in a tiny trailer we never exactly had room for one so I recently saved up some money, bought a keyboard and have been slowly teaching myself to play.
2. I’ve started writing at least half a dozen books dating back to when I was 10 or so. Having a toddler-sized attention span though I never could get myself to continue working on them beyond those first couple of writing session. Maybe I just haven’t found characters that I’m invested enough in yet.
3. I am one of those females that feel that they were destined for motherhood and would feel empty never having it – which frightens me because I don’t know if my life or body will ever allow it.
4. I’m very sensitive – too sensitive – towards both the actions of others as well as my own.
5. My bedroom consists of two lime green walls and two bright purple ones. I started drawing on them with black markers and they’ve since turned into a map of my thoughts, feelings and anything else that I’m momentarily inspired to include. It’s extremely me and I’ve grown very comfortable and attached to it.
6. I absolutely loathe shopping. I hate it.
7. I love reading (especially high fantasy series) but for some reason don’t do it nearly often as I should or would like. This is partly owing to that fact that it’s extremely difficult for me to get comfortable while doing so.
Nominate 7 other bloggers for the award:
I’ve found so many blogs and bloggers worthy of a nomination. I’m dedicating my nominations for this award to those brave bloggers who detail their lives with chronic pain – your words are such an asset for those of us who also live in constant pain.